I regret ever dropping my previous insurance to use BCBS of NC.I live in GA so there's some red tape in even trying to utilize the BCBS of NC here, every office I've called to verify if they accept the insurance always states they take BCBS of GA, but not NC...

I can't find any doctors in my area that accept this useless insurance, I've called their 24/7 Nurse hotline to possibly get answers, no one can seem to answer my questions. The customer service is a joke... everything is Refer to the website. No one is able to explain the coverage of my benefits and I'm sick of it.

I will be dropping this Bull $h!t and going back to my previous Insurance provider.This seriously *** me off especially now when I need to use the coverage.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst and lack of knowledge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of health care plan. Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Georgia needs to "there is nothing bcbs could ever do to get me to continue spending my hard earned money on their insurance company. they could burn for all i care" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned health care plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Georgia.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Georgia?

Comments